We, at friendshipyou.com, take your privacy very seriously and abide by the following policy to ensure your satisfaction. If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What information does friendshipyou.com collect/track about me
friendshipyou.com's sole purpose is to assist you in finding your companion securely and privately. Whether you are seeking friendship, social networking, a casual or a serious relationship, friendshipyou.com is here to help you.
To accomplish the above purpose, our members create unique profiles (provide personal information) and our matching technology provides matches based on pre-selected criteria.
The public (visitors, other members, or anyone not employed by friendshipyou.com or the financial institutions used to process membership charges) cannot use the information we gather to identify specific individuals.
Further, in order to facilitate commerce, we collect credit card information, member's address, or bank information only from those who choose to join friendshipyou.com. Visitors to our site may browse, search and view articles or features without entering any personal information.friendshipyou.com gathers two types of information. Information members submit to us and information not directly submitted by members.
- Public: We define public information (gender, age and height) as personal information that will be displayed on friendshipyou.com but cannot be used to identify a particular member. The personal information we gather may or may not include: customer-specified friendshipyou.com username, gender, age, religion, income range, occupation, preference/lifestyle information and general geographic location.
- Private: We define private information as information that allows others to contact a member through means other than friendshipyou.com. It includes information about the member other than what is displayed on the site. This information is gathered from members and guests who apply for the various services friendshipyou.com offers. This information includes, but is not limited to: email address, first name, last name, credit card number or checking account information for payment, a user-specified password, mailing address, zip code and telephone number.
- Surveys & Contests: From time-to-time friendshipyou.com requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age, etc.).
- friendshipyou.com's Partners: The Partners program is a vehicle for other sites to link to the friendshipyou.com site. No personal member information is exchanged with friendshipyou.com partners.
This information -- browser type and IP address -- is general in nature and is gathered for all members of friendshipyou.com. It cannot be linked to any individual user.
- With whom does friendshipyou.com share the information it collects/tracks?
Except where you are expressly informed otherwise or as described immediately below.
We do not sell, rent, share, trade or give away any of your personal information except to the financial institution that processes your credit card or check transaction unless required by law or for the protection of your membership.
If you register with friendshipyou.com through one of our co-branded versions, your registration and profile information may be shared with the co-branding partner solely for the purpose of fulfilling the services providedby the co-branded site and any related promotional offers.
- Tell me about links with other sites.
friendshipyou.com does provide links to other sites but is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by friendshipyou.com
- Tell me about Cookies.
If you do not want information to be collected through cookies, use the browser's function that allows a user to deny the cookie feature. You can also delete cookie files from your computer at your discretion.
Also, please note that cookies are used only to recollect information sent to your computer from friendshipyou.com. We cannot access any information not sent by friendshipyou.com.
- Tell me about friendshipyou.com's policy on correcting, updating or removing personal information.
friendshipyou.com gives users several options for modifying or removing their information from our database. Please visit your settings tab on your screen to modify any personal information.
If at any point we decide to use personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time it was collected, we will notify users by way of an email.
- Tell me about security of my personal information.
friendshipyou.com takes every precaution to protect its users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, the information is protected both online and offline.
When our registration/order process asks users to enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number),that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - Secure Socket Layer (SSL).
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user information offline. All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees (for example, a billing clerk or a customer service representative) who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
- Tell me about e-mail choice/opt-out policy.
Our users are given the opportunity to 'opt-out' of having information used for purposes not directly related to our site at the point where we ask for the information.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials from our partners may opt-out of receiving these communications by following the instructions contained in the email.
- Tell me how to contact friendshipyou.com
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, please contact us.
If you have any questions regarding our Privacy Statement, please write in to email@example.com